Monday, February 4, 2013

Ultimate Chicken Fingers (Gluten Free)

This day by day posting of recipes, will be of foods that I am wanting to make, or foods that I have made and took pictures of my self with my own measurements, ingredients, and all from scratch. Sorry for this being so late. I will try to have this up several hours before dinner, so if I put up something that inspires you, you will have time to make it yourself.

Today's recipe is Ultimate Chicken Fingers  (Gluten free)

Ingredients:
1) 3/4 cup Bisquick® Gluten free mix
2) 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3) 1 teaspoon paprika
4) 1/2 teaspoon salt
5) 1/2 tsp garlic powder
6) 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
7) 2 eggs slightly beaten
8) Cooking spray


Directions:
1) Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
2) stir Bisquick mix, cheese, paprika and salt in shallow baking dish. Dip chicken strips into eggs, then coat with Bisquick Mixture, repeat with other pieces, dipping in eggs and Bisquick mixture two times each. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Spray chicken with cooking spray.
3) Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes, until no longer pink in center.

After sits and cools for a while enjoy. Create your own dipping sauce or just eat them plain, all you have to do for me is enjoy the food and if you would like leave a comment on how it turned out I would love to know what you think.

Ill be seeing you all tomorrow on here, get ready for a new recipe and a new experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment